Good Time with My Friends

Bandung
December, 10th 2009

This evening, I hanged out with my lovely friends; Elha, Bagus, Rahmi&Friends. We went to Cihampelas Walk.

We ate at Es Teler 77 laid in the north boulevard of CIWALK. The girls took the table in no smoking area -inside the restaurant- and the boys (Bagus and Rahmi's friends) took the table in the terrace. We were separated by the big opened window.


Most of us ordered Es Teler -the best beverage of that restaurant. Actually, I really wanted to order it but my stomach had still been full after eating Banana Split in Black Romantic -one of food stall in Gelap Nyawang Street,  a few hour before. So then I ordered Fried Otak-Otak and a glass of sweet ice tea (that I could refill after drunk up).

The one ordered the most excessively food was Elha. She ordered a portion of sup buntut and a glass of es teller. Well, It had reminded the girls that all of us were girls with 'eating disorder'. FYI: I ever used ordered a portion of Sup Buntut and Kebuli Rice as my Lunch (not plus a glass of avocado juice with much milk). Rahmi: For her, fried rice was just a snack. Hehehehe...

After eating, we went to watch Ninja Assassin in XXI Ciwalk. The film was so psycho. There were so many blood and body mutilation in that movie. Hiakss. Fortunately, I didn't vomit during the movie. I and Elha wondered how many red syrup and tomatoes sauce had been used in that movie production. Hehehehe...The main star in that movie was Rain rolled as Raizo -One of an ex assassin that avenged to destroy his ex clan ninja and kill the leader that had killed someone he loved. No matter how manly he was in that movie, I still considered him as a funny boy just like he had been as Liong Jay in Full House (one of Korean Drama).

After watching that movie, we took some pictures together in front of Christmas view in Ciwalk. Well, I  love the photo in the left -my photo beside the snowman. I really wanna be like him: funny and make another people happy.







Well...
My friends are my treasures.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment