Mothers Day

December 22nd 2009
@Arisma's room rent, Gamping, Sleman, Yogyakarta

To all women in Indonesia:

Happy Mothers Day..
[It's a pleasure to be a woman -God's creature with all the special things inside]

To my lovely Mom:
I'm so overwhelmed with gratitude because I'm so thanks for having myself as your daughter. Thanks Mom for giving birth me, raising and taking care of me with everlasting love, keeping me safe and warm, supporting and warning me on every single step I take, forgiving all the mistakes I've done, praying for my own good, filling my life with tons of joy and happiness, lighting my life with your eternal flame.

Thanks Mom for everything you've given to me.

I'm so sorry for not having been a good and nice daughter to you. There are so many harsh words I've spoken to you, so many rude and silly acts I've done to you, so many mistakes and failures  I've made turning you down and even crying. I know that without this apologize you will always forgive me sincerely and receive me the way I am because your love is as great as the universe.

There are some sentences I really love to dedicate for my Mom. These sentences I've red from magazine, taken from one of book I forget the tittle:
My mother wanted me to be her wings, to fly as she never quite had the courage to do. I love her for that. I love the fact that she wanted to give birth to her own wings


I DO LOVE YOU MOM

I REALLY DO. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment