Christmast Eve With Tante

Yogyakarta,
December 24th 2009

Since today, officially, I had become host for Anggi Tria a.k.a Tante. She arrived to my room rent in the middle day.

In the night, in this Christmas Eve, we hanged out to Malioboro. The main purpose was just for shopping spending the time together. On the way to Malioboro Mall, Anggi brought a lighter  as Christmast gift for Mr. Simanjuntak (her ex BF). Then we had dinner at McD. We saw the crowds along the Malioboro through the windows in front of us. We also saw a Santa walking along the sidewalk. I didn't like that Santa. He was too tall skinny. According to me, a Santa must have a paunchy belly.

While eating, we talked about so many things. Of course we talked about our own love stories. Her main talk was about her relationship with Mr. Simanjuntak and ridiculously, I talked to her about my Stupid Pointless Annoying Relationship with Ericcson . [Pfffhhh]

After the dinner, before going back to my room rent, we took a long walk through the sidewalk of Malioboro to continue our chat, not only abot love stories but also about family, our friends, and anything else.

Well…
I love this night.

Thanks God for giving me good relationship with Anggi –one of the best friends I ever have. Please give us more affection to love each other! Giving us chance to be always kept in touch each other.
My Dear Lord… I do love You.
Keep me always be grateful to all You’ve given to me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment