AmPlaz-ing and Karaoke Time

Yogyakarta,
December 26th 2009

Today destinations were Ambarukmo Plaza and Happy Puppy.

In Ambarukmo Plaza, I and tante took a loo at the exhibition on the lobby floor. There, I bought Sisterhood Traveling Pants novels (part 1 and part 2). After that, we had windows shopping while waiting for Arisma. Actually, there were fedora hats I really like but the price were too expensive and I couldn't afford that.

A few minutes later, Arisma joined us. Then we got into Centro department store. In Maybelline counter, Arisma bought blush on and Anggi bought a tube of lip gloss. And I?!? I bought nothing there. Then, Arisma and Anggi went to C&F counter to take a look at perfumes there and  I went to the lobby floor to buy some breads at the Bread Talks counter. I also bought a glass of iced cappuccino at Starbucks in front of the Bread Talks counter. After me, Anggie and Arisma had gathered again, we decided to go to Happy Puppy to have karaoke time there.

In happy Puppy we sang so many songs. I realized that there were so many mellow songs we sang. Almost of the songs were about broken heart stuffs. ARRRGGGHHH!!! The best song we sang was Kopi Dangdut. That song had successfully made us dancing during following the beat.

After two hours having karaoke time, we went to Parsley Jakkal to take Dinner. there, I ordered a plate of pasta and a glass of green tea, Anggi ordered lasagna and a glass of green tea, Arisma ordered a portion of beef steak with steamed potato and a bottle of mineral water. While eating, we had chat and gossips.

The most shocking stuff was: Arisma invited us to eat Baso at Lombok Ulek Baso Stall. WHAT?!? Hadn't she been full up?!?

This was not fair!!!
Anything Arisma ate would never gain her weight but even just water, it could gain my weight!
OMG...

I and Anggi rejected that invitation because we had been full up. We wanted to accompany Arisma to eat baso but because we needed to cross Ring Road to reach the baso stall we canceled it. Then I and Anggi went back home (to my room rent) and Arisma also went back home (to her room rent).

Before reaching home, I and Anggi dropped in Circle K. We bought some snacks to be brought tomorrow. We also bought a small bottle of Carlsberg beer. Well I need that drink just to refresh my mind that had been suffered by Ericcsonymous syndrome. Pfffhhh...

A moment after arriving at home, I decided to tidy my room up, Tante watched Freaky Friday movie on television laid on the corridor with Jeki. After finishing the tidying, I joined them to watch that funny movie. While watching, we were fazed by Mbak III's son's crying. ARRRGGGHHH..... When the cried stopped, Tante and Jeki created their own silly story that the son had been killed by his mother. Hwahahahahahahaaaaa. A nice story it was.

Well..
I loved this day...

0 comments:

Post a Comment