Transformation from Private Holiday into Public Holiday

Yogyakarta, January 8th.

I asked Elha where to buy and how much the price of snorkel set she had because I wanted to have it for snorkeling in Lombok. She answered that she bought it on  kids section of Hypermart. The price was 100 kilo  IDR.

Then she asked me about the departure time of my trip. I answered that I would go onJanuary 15th from Jogja.Then I asked her about what would she do to spend the holiday. She said that she would go no where because her money (3.5 million IDR) spent to repair her damage VAIO note book. Ups.. I was so sorry hearing that. But suddenly, kidding or not, she told me that she wanted to join us.

YIPPY!!!
xixixixi.........

In the night, while I was online, I had some chat with Rahmi and bagus. Rahmi told me that Elha would join the trip but she would have her own way to go to Bali. She wouldn't be with us ngeteng to Bali but she would go by airplane. So we arranged Bali January 16th as meeting place and time before going to Lombok. We planned to go to Lombok on January 17th morning.

YIPPY!!!
xixixixix....

When I saw Bagus's Facebook status, directly or not, he invited everybody to join this this trip. Well, I was a little annoyed about that. Actually, I just want to spend this holiday only with persons I had considered as best/close friends. But no matter how, the trip must still be prepared to go on.

YIPPY!!!
xixixixi...

0 comments:

Post a Comment