day 50

Yogyakarta December 23th 2009

While I was relaxing my self at Break Coffee Shop, I had a chat via Yahoo messenger with my adult-met-elder brother. I told him that I had just cried because of missing my lovely mom. Then he said that it was so naturally for women to cry.

Huff...
I am a little irritated hearing that that his statement. His statement implies that crying is only woman's stuff . Then our main discussion was about why women so easily get cry.

Here is his speech:

"Women were made from the ribs of men. The ribs are slight, bent and fragile so that's why women are considered as weak creature. Even they are weak, the ribs protect the vital organs such as lungs and hearth. That's why even they're weak, women never want to confess it because their ego say that they're strong. It has been a responsibility for men to protect the women, to love them, to take care of them, to lead them,........"


0 comments:

Post a Comment