New Snorkle Set and Diving Suit


Yogyakarta, January 9th 2010.

Today mission: hunting for swim suit and snorkel set.


First, I went to Mirota Kampus Jakkal. There were some swim suits sold but none of them I liked. The model was so childish and the fabric was not too good. there was no snorkel set sold there. So then I went to Ambarukmo Plaza.

There, after a few hours getting around that mall, I bought:
  • Opelon Diving Suit for 239 kilo IDR @Centro Department Store
  • Maybelline Packet : Compact Powder and Lipbalm for 50 kilo IDR @ CentroDepartment Store
  • Speedo Glide Mask and Snorkel Set for 339 kilo IDR @Sport Station
  • Nivea Sun Block Body Lotion, Lux Body Wash and Mittu Wet Tissues for 36.7 kilo IDR @Carrefour Supermarket





New followers of Bali-Lombok-Bali trip: bae, Dwi and Wandra.

Honestly, I had objection about that. But I didn't want to think about it too much.



xixixixi...



0 comments:

Post a Comment