day 52

Yogyakarta, December 25th 2009.

Merry Christmas for the Christian!!!

I told Ericsson via SMS about my panicity on running out the train ticket to the Jakarta.
[NO REPLY]

I wondered that he might be anoyed because I had canceled the meeting with him on this Christmas holiday. Pfffhhh.. I was so sorry for this. I really wanted to meet him but there was still no god chance of that.

In the afternoon, I had chat with Fortune about our cancelled business stuff. Impulsively, I asked him about Ericsson because I just wanted to know what kind of elder brother he was.Here was the story:

Me : Do you know Ericsson, don't you? What kind of person he is?

Fortune : Ericsson is my friend. What kind of person he is? just ordinary. Instead you've ever met him, haven't you? What's up Ri?

Me :  I ask you because I never meet him. Just wanna know :)

Fortune : bwuahahaha.. what's happening? I sniff something.. How to tell you about him .It's difficult to be explained. It's better for you to appraise him by your own self. Are you the one who has appoinment to meet him tonight?

Me : I used to have that appointment.

Fortune : Is it cancaeled? Why?

Me : I used to have that appointment to meet him on this Christmas holiday but I thought that it had been canceled because there was no certainty about the meeting.

Fortune : Yowes.. Tonight you hang out with me. I also have appointment to meet him tonight at Green Cafe.

Me : Because he hadn't given me any certainty about the meeting, I still stay at Jogja now. I canceled my plan to go to Bandung this Christmast.

Fortune : Bwuahahaha..  hurray hurray, lets gossiping. how come you can have the appointment?!? Ajibs..

Me : Kampretski you are!!! I won't answer your question unless you answer my question first. What kind og person is he?

Fortune : I have no problem if you don't want to answer my question. I can ask it directly to Ericsson. You must be the one who will be curious because I don't inform you anything about him. wkwkwkwk

Me : Super Kampretski you are!!!


Oh My God!!!
What a stupid chat it was?!?
How stupid I was, involving Fortune into my stupid pointless annoying relationship with Ericsson.

All the sanity in me had been gradualy lost wondering what kind of meeting and talk they would have tonight.

Oh My God!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment