Bali...Bali...Bali...

Bandung, January 6th 2010

Around in the middle of the day, I met Rendy in the corridor of north Civil Engineering Department building. He asked me about the economic train Yogyakarta-Banyuwangi route. Through a few investigations, I knew that he wanted to go to Bali to hold pre honey moon with his girlfriend who would be there first. Impulsively, I told him that I wanted to follow him. After arriving in Bali, I would let them spend their own time and I might be an autist there -enjoying my time by my own self. I might visit Anggi that would be in her brother's house there.

When I was hanging out to Ciwalk with Bagus, Inna and Alma, I told teld about my plan. Only Bagus who was interested to accompany me. Then, I also told my plan to Rahmi. She said that she might join the trip to Bali.

Yippy!!!
xixixixixixixi!!!

I didn't invite Ella to join this trip because I had known that she needed to spend a large amount of her money to repair her damaged VAIO note book. I was so sorry for that. To Elha: next time, we might have the chances to travel together. Yippy!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment