Bali Is Not Enough. I Want Lombok!!!

Along the Bandung-Yogyakarta railway, January 7th.

I suddenly changed my plan of Bali trip. I heard a whisper from inside my heart that what I really wanted was going to Lombok. And that island that I had dreamed much would be only a fey hours taken to be reached from Bali. So, I would go there.

I told Bagus about the changed plan and he was agree. I also told Rahmi, she was also agree but still not sure whether she would get permision from her parent or not. I also invited Bomber to join this trip but she couldn't give me the answer. She wanted to think about it first. Actually, I would still go to Lombok no matter with or without them. This passion had poisoned me so badly.

PFFFHHH....

I was so impatient to reach my dream island.
xixixixixixixixi...........

0 comments:

Post a Comment