Shop till Die

Yogyakarta
December 25th 2009

Today missions:
1.    Getting  YK-JKT train ticket for Dec 27th departure.
2.    Shopping

1st mission was not completed. The train ticket YK-JKT route until early January  had been sold out. [ARRRGGGHHH..... PANIC Mode On]. Then we decided to take bus to take us to Jakarta. We went to Jombor Bus Station o buy bus tickets. Pfffhhh.. hopefully the bus would deliver me and Tante safely to Jakarta. Amen.

2nd mission had been totally completed. We had great shopping time at beringharjo market and of course along the Malioboro sidewalk. Anggi bought a dress for her mom, a batik clothes for her siblings, a kid suits for her nephew, a wood bracelet, flat sandals and gladiator shoes for her self, etc. I bought a dress for my mom, tie die t-shirts for Benjol and also for my sisters, a long batik pants for my brother, a flat sandals for myself the best thing I bought today was a bundle of edelweiss.

After almost dying because of shopping, we planned to take dinner one of restaurant around Jakkal in order not to be too far for reaching  my room rent after the dinner. We got annoyed by the taxi driver taken us from Malioboro to Jakkal. He was the most annoying taxi driver. Obviously, by his mistake we couldn't arrive in Warung Steak precisely. I and Tante stopped in front of the venue where Warung Steak laid. Then we walked for about 300 meters to reach that restaurant.

Warung Steak merchant we visited was the biggest and best Warung Steak merchant I ever had visited. There, Tante ordered double sirloin steak and  a glass of xxx ( I forgot). I ordered shrimp steak, french fries and a glass of lemon-carrot juice. For your information, after the dinner, our remaining money was 6500 IDR.

After the dinner had been done, we walked to reach my room rent. In the middle of our way, Tante spent our 6000 IDR to buy 2 ounce of potato chips. So our money remained 500 IDR. Pfffhhh. What poor girls we were?!? Hehehehe.... Then, both of us took money via ATM in front of the Indomart Jakkal. After that I bought some toiletries stuffs in Indomart.

The silly things I did this day:
Involving Fortune into my Stupid Pointless Annoying Relationship with Ericcson --> wondering what kind of meeting they had today.

Well..
No matter how.. I love this day.

Late at night, we went to sleep.
Zzzz... Zzzz.. Zzzz...

0 comments:

Post a Comment