day 58

Bandung,  the Last day of December.

At 00:21 (on my Nokia 6630 clock)
I sent this mesage to Ericsson:

"Happy last day of December!
I hope you'll live in good health, great success&tons of joy&happiness in upcoming years.
The end of d year,d right time to end this stupid pointless annoying relationship.
Thanks 4 having acted as my elder brother even just for a while.
I've missed you but I promise that I won't.
When someday we'll be reconnected again,I wish we'll have a fresh relationship."
 Will all my fragility, i cried a few seconds after pressing the send option. Yup.. I cried. I cried so badly.

In the arly of new year, I told Bagus about this. he said that it might be the best way for me. But I still can hold my head up. On my childish mind, Ericsson left me without any word. It hurt. And it still hurts. But I've promised [to my own self that I'll survive. He was just a coward that had no braveness to face me. He ran away without any word.

With all the pain inside my heart I said like this to Bagus:

"Gus.. I ask you please.. Do not ever shatter anybody's heart especially girl's. Farewell is a hurting thing so don't make it worse by saying no word."

Bagus just said that:
"even it's hard...but life must go on ndut...sun didn't stop shining...wind didn't stop blowing...and earth will still rotating ndut"

I hate to confess this : this wound won't seem be healed, this pain is just too real.

Bagus had encouraged me with this sentences:
"nope...the wound won't not be healed...it's a matter of time ndut...just believe me...time will heal everything...
but yeah, it takes so many time...kepp cheer up ndut!!okay2?"

Well..
OK..
I'll hold my head up now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment