day 51

Yogyakarta, December 24th 2009

In the morning, I  tried to whoop him on to do his job on this public leave day.

"Have a nice work day... Hwehehe..."

Then he repplied
"Nuhun"

I clarified to him that my various message was not sent to tease him.

Then he replied:
" Nope.. I said thanks, didn't I? It means that I considered it seriously."


In the night, happily, he sent me SMS
"I'm on my way.. i'm on my way.. home sweet home.."

My reply:
"hwa..I'm jealous to you.. I'll also be back home on 27th with my friend who has spent her holiday here. YEAY!!!  be careful during the trip.."

He: "So there won't be any bakpia for me then?"

Me: "Huhu.. Sorry.. Next time I'll bring the bakpio and wingko special for you. because there  hasn't been any confirmation from you, I've thought that the meeting is canceled. So i haven't plan to visit bandung first.."

Does it mean he's serious on asking me to have meeting with him?

Pfffhhh...
I do really want to meet him but I can't.
If we are destinied, there must be another day for us to met.

ARRRGGGHHH

0 comments:

Post a Comment