I'm Neither An EO Nor A Backstabber

Yogyakarta, January 11th 2010.

In the early of this day, I was annoyed by a wall post on Facebook from my cincya:








I'm trying to ignore this stuff actually.

Today new member: Arum, Hadi Wendy and Ebol.

Arum said that they would departed from BDG on January 15th, still wasn't sure would take what kind of transportation mode.

A few hours later, Ebol contacted me and informed me that he would take airplane to reach Bali on January 16th morning. and a few minutes later, he informed that he had already bought the ticket.

The rules and highlights on this trip:
  • Each person has to arrange each own way to reach Bali on January 16th. Alternative 1: joining ngeteng group [Rendi, me, bae, Rahmi and Bagus]  taking economic train from BDG-YK-BYW, continued by taking ferry Ketapang Port - Gilimanuk Port, taking bus Denpasar-Kuta. Alternative 2: taking airplane with Ebol or Elha. Ebol's airplane departure time will be January 16th morning, Elha's January 16th afternoon.
  • We will depart from Bali to Lombok on January 17th morning.
  • We will go back to Bali on January  20th morning.
  • Each person has to arrange each own way to go back to Jakarta and Bandung.
  • NO EO on this trip. Everybody has equal right to enjoy the vacation and has no right to insult another.



    I am the first planner of this trip but I'M NOT THE EO. I don't think any need to invite person by person to join this trip.
    Formerly, I arranged this trip just to enjoy my holiday by my own.
    I just wanna have fun on this trip but if there's somebody wants to join, I won't object her/him as long as he/she will follow the rules and highlights (I've made) for this trip.

    To all my friends:
    Do not ever blame me if you or somebody else can't join this trip just because of lack of information. I've published this plan on my FB status.

    Maybe I am so melancholic today but I wanna say this:
    "Dear friends..Watch your mouth please!!!
    It hurts you know when you say that I've stabbed you back.
    I just want to have fun in this trip."






0 comments:

Post a Comment